Welcome to the Interpersonal Skills workshop. Weâ€™ve all met that dynamic, charismatic person that just has a way with others, and has a way of being remembered. This course will help student work towards being that unforgettable person by providing communication skills, negotiation techniques, tips on making an impact, and advice on networking and starting conversations.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the difference between hearing and listening
- Know some ways to improve the verbal skills of asking questions and communicating with power.
- Understand what non-verbal communication is and how it can enhance interpersonal relationships.
- Identify the skills needed in starting a conversation, moving a conversation along, and progressing to higher levels of conversation.
- Identify ways of creating a powerful introduction, remembering names, and managing situations when you've forgotten someone's name.
- Understand how seeing the other side, building bridges and giving in without giving up can improve skills in influencing other people.
- Understand how the use of facts and emotions can help bring people to your side.
- Identify ways of sharing one's opinions constructively.
- Learn tips in preparing for a negotiation, opening a negotiation, bargaining, and closing a negotiation.
- Learn tips in making an impact through powerful first impressions, situation assessment, and being zealous without being offensive.
A statement of accomplishment establishes that a student has sufficiently and adequately completed about 80% of the course's requirement and is expected to have properly understood the underlying skill and knowledge being taught, and can apply them with little or no supervision.
Slatecube deems you fit in character and in skill to operate excellently in this given skill with little or no supervision.
Developing Corporate Behaviour Corporate behavior is an important aspect of any business. The right behavior can cause your company to sky rocket with effective productivity and reputation.
Negotiation Skills This workshop will give participants an understanding of the phases of negotiation, tools to use during a negotiation, and ways to build win-win solutions for all those involved.
Knowledge Management Knowledge Management is the establishment of a system that captures knowledge purposefully for incorporating into business strategies, policies, and practices at all levels of the company
We offer five modules in this course for free. Subscribe with $20 to get unlimited access to all our courses each month.
Pay $20 to get unlimited access to all Accelerate™ courses each month.
Unlimited access to courses
Priority shortlisting for jobs
You successfully started your subscription. The subscription is valid for a month and would expire on . Cheers!