This workshop will give participants an understanding of the phases of negotiation, tools to use during a negotiation, and ways to build win-win solutions for all those involved.softskills
Although people often think of boardrooms, suits, and million dollar deals when they hear the word â€œnegotiation,â€ the truth is that we negotiate all the time. For example, have you ever:
- Decided where to eat with a group of friends?
- Decided on chore assignments with your family?
- Asked your boss for a raise?
These are all situations that involve negotiating! This workshop will give participants an understanding of the phases of negotiation, tools to use during a negotiation, and ways to build win-win solutions for all those involved.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the basic types of negotiations, the phases of negotiations, and the skills needed for successful negotiating
- Understand and apply basic negotiating concepts: WATNA, BATNA, WAP, and ZOPA
- Lay the groundwork for negotiation
- Identify what information to share and what to keep to yourself
- Understand basic bargaining techniques
- Apply strategies for identifying mutual gain
- Understand how to reach consensus and set the terms of agreement
- Deal with personal attacks and other difficult issues
- Use the negotiating process to solve everyday problems
- Negotiate on behalf of someone else
A statement of accomplishment establishes that a student has sufficiently and adequately completed about 80% of the course's requirement and is expected to have properly understood the underlying skill and knowledge being taught, and can apply them with little or no supervision.
Slatecube deems you fit in character and in skill to operate excellently in this given skill with little or no supervision.
Developing Corporate Behaviour Corporate behavior is an important aspect of any business. The right behavior can cause your company to sky rocket with effective productivity and reputation.
Knowledge Management Knowledge Management is the establishment of a system that captures knowledge purposefully for incorporating into business strategies, policies, and practices at all levels of the company
Interpersonal Skills This course will help student work towards being that unforgettable person by providing communication skills, negotiation techniques, tips on making an impact, and starting conversations
We offer five modules in this course for free. Subscribe with $20 to get unlimited access to all our courses each month.
Pay $20 to get unlimited access to all Accelerate™ courses each month.
Unlimited access to courses
Priority shortlisting for jobs
You successfully started your subscription. The subscription is valid for a month and would expire on . Cheers!